After working with MFG Capital for the last three years as a consultant, Terry accepted the position of Sr. Research and Investment Analyst with MFG Capital and is looking forward to spearheading the firms’ efforts in:
- investment research development
- growing client service opportunities
- expansion efforts and long term growth opportunities
Terry is a Western New York native. He grew up on a dairy farm and quickly learned the value of both working hard and working smart. After several years in the Military, Terry attended Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois where he graduated with honors.
Terry brings a wealth of experience to MFG Capital.
- He has been in the Financial Services business for over 45 years with a knowledge base which includes Banking, Consumer Finance, Bank Consulting, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Executive Management.
- His background includes positions with Banks, Insurance Companies, Broker Dealers, Direct Marketing Companies and Registered Investment Advisors.
- Terry and David worked together at Royal Neighbors of America, the nation’s largest women lead fraternal benefit society ,focused on providing financial planning services to women in transition.
- He has focused on RIA Consulting, Operations Management and Mergers and Acquisition efforts over the last several years.
Terry lives in Bermuda Dunes, California and enjoys tennis, golf, fishing and spoiling his six grandkids!